So it takes two lens to make 3D images

Status
Not open for further replies.
They see beyond the normal three dimensions, into the fourth dimension of time.

:scratch::scratch::scratch:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If two eyes see three dimensions, additional eyes will see additional dimensions. Flies can see forward and backward in time, and spiders, having eight eyes, see beyond normal time into parallel universes.

If two eyes see three dimensions, additional eyes will see additional dimensions. Flies can see forward and backward in time, and spiders, having eight eyes, see beyond normal time into parallel universes.

I was making fun of you :) No you don't see in new "dimensions" and you don't see further in time or backward in time, your lack of intellect amazes me.

pfft says you - I'm sure flies can see well into the future and use that abiltiy to dodge my camera at just the last moment (yes some can dodge right out of a frame even if they start moving after you press the shutter button!)

So what makes them see a pile of crap and want to go near it? if they can see the past they know where it came from.

Because they see the furture and the rose that will grow and folourish from the remains

and they want first dibs on the pollen!

I was making fun of you :) No you don't see in new "dimensions" and you don't see further in time or backward in time, your lack of intellect amazes me.

Lack of intellect? Neither of my responses were serious, moron.

My joke
--------
Your head.

Bump for a response from the ignorant asshole who questioned my intellect but failed to recognize a joke...

Bump for a response from the ignorant asshole who questioned my intellect but failed to recognize a joke...
Got mighty big balls for a 3rd time poster, even if it was a joke...

My two eyes see you having few friends on TPF in the future...

What does post count have to do with anything at all? I've been lurking for a long time here. I don't often feel the need to post. If I don't have many friends here, so be it. My intellect was questioned in a very rude way. At what post count am I permitted to defend myself? 100? 1000?

What does post count have to do with anything at all? I've been lurking for a long time here. I don't often feel the need to post. If I don't have many friends here, so be it. My intellect was questioned in a very rude way. At what post count am I permitted to defend myself? 100? 1000?
I guess that came out wrong. I just see it as someone who created an account and starts arguments. The people with lots of posts are the one's who understand the community. If you're a lurker then so be it. Just understand how many trolls have come and gone that piss a lot of people off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back