So lost...

D4v1nc1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HI there,
So i was going through a bunch of old stuff and i found a camera that i got from my dad from a long long time ago.I'm trying to figure out how to use it and after several attempts at locating something useful on google i have not come up with much of anything.
The markings i can find on the camera include:
Agfa (Which i know to be the brand)
Color-Apotar 1:3.5/45 (Lens?)
Solina Pronto (Not sure what that is..)
Then on the inside it has a picture which i assume to be the type of film it requires.
Markings on the picture include; Isopan, Agfacolor, IF 17, PAT36.
Here are a few pictures of the camera...
Rwrklens.jpg

Lens
Rework.jpg

Camera
Sorry about the size and the quality of the photos...>.< i don't have the best of equipment for photo taking and editing and i myself lack any skill.
Basically i would I like to know pretty much whatever you can tell me about this camera.More specifically though,What type of film can i put in it?What all the numbers on the dial directly under the B,25,50 etc dial mean?Is it worth cleaning up and using?Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.It is much appreciated.Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this message.Just notify me of where i should move it and i will do it ASAP.
-D4v1nc1-

Solina Pronto is the model I believe.
I'm probably wrong but I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the B 25 50 100 200 controls the shutter speed. Could you tell us if it is a smooth movement when you rotate that ring or it is jerky like the aperture ring? If it's smooth I'm willing to bet its a shutter speed control.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back