So my wife orders a bouncy house....

mrpink

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She puts them in it and says "quick, get a photo of them!" You know how hard it is to photo two babies, inside your living room, in a bouncy house? I do. This should probably be posted in the Photojournalism and Sports sub, but I like it here...

_DSC0085-Edit-Edit.jpg

Just a matter of gloating... this was the very first press of the shutter button (took about 25-30 more after that and none were worth the megapixels they were recorded on.)

p!nK

Really nice, especially for a family picture nice job

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

First frame or fiftieth, you got the shot, which is what matters the most!

I find that's always the case with my 20 month old daughter. Anything planned, I might as well just take one of the first 5 shots. It's never worth the effort after those it seems, haha.

Nice shot.Some reason I keep seeing this bouncy house taking up the entire living room, unless its smaller then I am thinking or your living room is really large.:1247:

Not as big as a bouncy as I thought but perfect size for the little ones, that are super cute BTW and nice home.cheers.

I can see it now, full grown men bouncing in the bouncy with a cold one cheering the touch down.LOL

Cherished memories

Such an adorable photo. Good timing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job!

Can you lock them in? It would be one up on the old fashioned play pen. ;)

Nice pic, love it... but I can see some parents walking away from their children when they're in that thing. That is a nightmare waiting to happen. I would be willing to bet, they are pulled off the market. Some kid could tumble right out of that thing and well, you know.... just saying. I am sure the OP is always watching them but I cringe at the thought of how many are sold to irresponsible parents.

Nice pic, love it... but I can see some parents walking away from their children when they're in that thing. That is a nightmare waiting to happen. I would be willing to bet, they are pulled off the market. Some kid could tumble right out of that thing and well, you know.... just saying. I am sure the OP is always watching them but I cringe at the thought of how many are sold to irresponsible parents.

True. It actually took four people to keep them inside it, one for each side (I was manning the door with a gripped strobed D700 in one hand and catching babies with the other....). It is now deflated and we are waiting for them to grow a little before letting them play in it again.

The ball pit however...
IMG_6702.JPG

....is fully functional.

I asked my wife the other day why she is insisting on turning our house into a full blown carnival...

p!nK

....I asked my wife the other day why she is insisting on turning our house into a full blown carnival... p!nK

Any mother of twins will tell you that life is already a 3 ring circus - so why not go all the way? :D ;)

Most reactions

Back