so raven.....

bite me jonmikal...

its hard to be scary in tacky-kahki color.....

this sucks..

elvira did not wear color for a reason...

quit it! i need serious help in hexing...got to get rid of certain hateful people that are over me...they seem to think i might be "scary" ( no sh*tz...)

its really affecting my out look...and personality.......can you imagine me in kahki???????????????????????????????? :puke-rig:

help........help.....they are trying to make me go.....
SOCCER MOM-ISH!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

aprilraven said:
bite me jonmikal...

its hard to be scary in tacky-kahki color.....

this sucks..

elvira did not wear color for a reason...

quit it! i need serious help in hexing...got to get rid of certain hateful people that are over me...they seem to think i might be "scary" ( no sh*tz...)

its really affecting my out look...and personality.......can you imagine me in kahki???????????????????????????????? :puke-rig:

help........help.....they are trying to make me go.....
SOCCER MOM-ISH!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

Hey! I was Elvira for Halloween on year! I won the prize for 'sexiest costume!' :lol:

kelox said:
All you need now is the wood paneled minivan.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kelox, i like you, i really do...and your new...

dont make me hex you, son.....the eye of newt is warming up as we speak..
luv ya ...mean it....

***stirs pot in my office...***

*sniff sniff* smell that??? smells alot like sulfer,dont it?? i am making a brew for the rats..i mean ladies up stairs ......

rubble rubble, no trouble no toil...

making a new drink that brings some boils..

irritate enough and i will see you squirm..

turn you from human resources to a miserable worm...... :lmao:

**wink wink...**

aprilraven said:
kelox, i like you, i really do...and your new...

dont make me hex you, son.....the eye of newt is warming up as we speak..
luv ya ...mean it....

***stirs pot in my office...***

*sniff sniff* smell that??? smells alot like sulfer,dont it?? i am making a brew for the rats..i mean ladies up stairs ......

rubble rubble, no trouble no toil...

making a new drink that brings some boils..

irritate enough and i will see you squirm..

turn you from human resources to a miserable worm...... :lmao:

**wink wink...**

do you feel like Jethro Bodine when Granny makes him put on his Sunday Best?

apologies .... really. I know how hard it is for you ... but I gotta give a big holla to the admin at the hospital ... thanks to them, my wardrobe just got updated ... :boogie:

Oh, wait ... wrong thread ... should have gone over to corry's thank you thread ... apologies, again ...

Don't be ugly to Kelox ... he just got back from the middle east (where rangers lead the way) ... look at your armband, babe ... support ... support ... drink ... support ....

Pull out your fish head ... get out the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and share the love.

anicole said:
do you feel like Jethro Bodine when Granny makes him put on his Sunday Best?

apologies .... really. I know how hard it is for you ... but I gotta give a big holla to the admin at the hospital ... thanks to them, my wardrobe just got updated ... :boogie:

Oh, wait ... wrong thread ... should have gone over to corry's thank you thread ... apologies, again ...

Don't be ugly to Kelox ... he just got back from the middle east ... look at your armband, babe ... support ... support ... drink ... support ....

Pull out your fish head ... get out the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and share the love.

i wasnt being ugly to him...swear...( sorry kelox, did not mean to be ugly, having a trying day here....dont know if i can take much more to rattle my cage...)

i actually was hexing the over blown knuckle draggin, ethel mertz wanna be that thinks all women should have been created equal, how dare i have a creative much less different veiw point than hers...and since "sister christian goes to the high and mighty church of her peers" she thinks i must for sure and certain be of the devil....( hag...crone... busybody...)

so....when in rome....... ( how long does it take to really seep in with this concoction??? pallie...hav you used this one before???) ;) ;) ;) ;)

wonder how long it will take me to goth up kahki....( even i cant do all miracles of fashion...!!! some things just have ta die on their own...)

Somehow I can't see the Queen of the Night needing camouflage gear.
It would be like the Grim Reaper turning up in Army surplus.

Hertz van Rental said:

EXACTLY!! thank you very much!!!

i get no respect around here...

i have had more people come up to me today to say, " it just doesnt look like you..." no kidding....

thats cause its not me...just a figment of admin imagination...!! :confused:

Hertz van Rental said:

I know the perfect person to teach you to salute and say 'hooah', raven ... want me to call him?!?!? :lovey: :heart: :lovey: :heart:

Alas, Hertzie Baby ... it's true. She has a choice of navy, white and black accents with a mandatory kahki jacket ... a dressy type jacket.

But underneath ... she's still the same Q of the N that we all know and love. Clothes may make the man, Ravie, but they will never make you. It's who you are on the inside that counts. We love you for who you are inside.

Freaky, eh?

Hertz van Rental said:
Does that mean she is still a virgin?

:headbang:

(dont i wish....)

you gotta admit, oh great pallie of mine.....

clothes make or break how you feel.... if your a jeans person, and have to wear glitter and glam...your very uncomfortable...

i am tired of feeling like i am hiding under a bushel...(makes you wanna sing the old vacation bible school song, 'eh??)

let my light shine, people... i just gotta be me.....( spoke loud and long...would someone play i am woman, hear me roar...??)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back