lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So sunday was sunny and monday was.... wet

very wet

wetter than a wet fish, and thats wet

it was a case of either go out and get wet or stay in and get depressed, I choose my own little dose of Prozac

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES WETNESS

more to follow....

the second one cracked me up!

Did it rain yesterday? I thought it was just the North Sea wall had caved in as I floated round the M25.

Beautiful shots mate!

:lol:

cheers you two

Awsome pictures..well done:thumbup:

Love this series! The little guy does not look very amused in that first shot. I like the alert look in #2, and that the full body is shown. And #4 is like a postcard. Glad you made the decision to go out and get these shots...much more rewarding than staying inside and dry but bored.

:shock::shock::shock:
Anty stop adding these to new posts - I can only take so much before I run out of words -- and I just did.................

Fabulous shots and certainly (as I am sure I said when you went into the rain last time) well worth getting a little damp for!

Andy, How did you originally locate this den?
I've got a trail camera posted out by a very large active burrow I came upon and and waiting to see what is living there. It's very active and I'm guessing either coyote,fox or a badger. If any of these I will set up a blind and start manning it soon.

The neat thing of a trail camera is it time stamps the photo's and you can set them for different exposure types like normal during the day and either a flash exposure or an infared exposure at night.

I like them all but the last one is my favorite.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back