So what do you people do?

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You know, to bring home the bacon?

I'm sure some of you are pro and make some good cash with the photography, but for those that just like takin pictures, what you doin for cash?

Also, what's the average age around here?

Am I a youngin? (24)

i collect garbage ;)

yes you are a youngin....me too (05)

I put ropes around their necks and gently tempt them towards my home with buckets of potato skins. Then I lead them into the shed where I then rip their little throats out.

Mmmm, bacon. :drool:

JonMikal said:
i collect garbage ;)

yes you are a youngin....me too (05)

Where do you keep it? Do you have a "garbage" room?

Maybe a shelf or extravagant glass armoir?

That would almost be artistic...

P.S. Does that mean you're 5yrs old? Or you were born in 2005...or better yet 1905? Any which way you're a scientific and medical marvel.

agreed.

i'm a youngin. more youngin-er than you, also. there are quite a few of us on this board actually. oh, and i'm a checker at a grocery store :D

Just so you know, Jon is dislexic in his young age (05) :lmao:

My job is to be sarcastic all day long on internet forums...except his one of course :lmao:

This gets asked a lot.

Right now I have a quality control job at a veggie processing plant called family tradition foods. we freeze for ourselves, campbell's, green giant and general mills (who i belive we are emplyed by or have a contract for or something...green giant and general mills are the same thing..and yes, the same general mills who makes the cereals etc)

im sooo sick of my job. the same thing every 15 minutes. it's driving me insane. usually im fine until 4 pm/am (we work 12 hour shifts) but lately more like 2 pm/am.

we also freeze pasta and rice...rice for nestles (the candy bar people etc), and the pasta for FTF and crazy plates and whoever else.

there are other companies too..

we also do dry beans (like kidney beans etc)...

it's interesting to visit and see the way things work, but it sucks to work there at the same job, more or less, for a while. i suppose thats for any job, anywhere.

And I'm 23. I'm a Spring chick.

I'm a life insurance underwriter, I own a photography business, I go to school and I gestate (2 fully done at ages 6 & 4 and another one due in January). That about sums it up. Oh wait, I forgot, I am also my fiance's iced tea wench :mrgreen:

Oh, and I'm 26.

Artist- digital and fine art. I also manage 1.5 million books at a university library.

I wear many hats. :sexywink:
Forklift Queen of So Cal, Boss to many, Mother of 4, Mistress of the official TPF Dungeon - don't mess with me unless you want punishment, :whip: One of the 3 Wise Chicks, part time wedding/portrait photographer and Malachite's biatch! Oh - and I'm 36. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back