So what do you people do?

Decided not to get a job this summer. But I am going to be the unofficial yearbook photographer (Not the portraits but sports and such). They just don't know it yet. :lol:

I'm the Forklift Queen's (Photogoddes) assitant (accounting and general office). It's fun, we laugh alot! :lol:
Oh...and I'm 36 and proud of it! :)

treehuggerhikerboy said:
Are you making fun of my job?

HELL no dude. It rocks!!! Honestly I thought you were joking at first...now that I'm mostly convinced you DO train ferrets for the circus- I am in awe.

I was kidding about both jobs actually... :D

I've found it's infinitely more interesting to make up my career at parties and other social gatherings. It makes you think on your feet, and it's a lot of fun. I've pulled off both the FPS job and ferret training. My biggest challenge was a ex-drug addict turned avant-garde film maker Republican voter. Whew! That was a tough one! I have an interesting job, but it's the same 'ol questions...no harm done though, it's worth a good laugh.

It's still a cool make believe job too Tree. i wonder what a ferret trainer gets paid?

I am a psychiatrist specializing in schizophrenia and multiple personalities - that's how I met JonMikal. :mrgreen:

andreag5 said:
what do you do bace?

I'm in sales.

I sell seats at Military Conferences in the USA. Cool stuff.

I also make some extra cash here and there pimping out my photography "skills" to friends.

Hi my name is 'charlie' ;-) I'm 21 and I work in a chocolate factory!!

Also go to uni studying french, but working in the chocolate shop is the best!! I organise a lot of wedding cakes and lots of cakes for coffee shops around town. They are seriously the best chokkies in the world! Mmmmmm. And they're miraculous 'never put on weight' chokkies too which makes them even better!!

I design security systems for varouis enterprises in Alaska and the northwest. I also do sys admin for one company and IT consulting on the side.

Retired from the U.S.A.F. for more than six years now, I'm a minor administrative functionary for a regulatory enforcement branch of the U.S. government located in Anchorage, Alaska.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back