So what if it rains?

a couple of beautys here. i love the third shot!

Thanks, Picksure :)!

Nice work, interesting - in sepia tones.
Well, yes. What if it rains?
All gets wet.
The atmosphere is very nice in the first photo.
And the third is a beauty. I think I like that one best of all, but very closely followed by the first.

Thanks, you guys :blushing:!
LaFoto, I achieved this sephia effect by disaturating the photo & adding a 25% brownish filter. I'm pretty new to Photoshop, but it's definately fun to experiment ;)!

Very nice. I really like the first and third shots. :thumbup:

Thanks, Chiller & WildBill!
Welcome to the forum, Bill :). About the flooding - not really, as we stayed in the mountains. But on the way back, Sunday afternoon (it rained hard all Saturday), we stopped to check out the overfloating Housatonic river. It's supposed to rain all this week, I don't know... Hope it doesn't get too crazy. What about Jersey? Is it flooded?

Yeah... First, it doesn't rain & everything dries out; then it just rains... for days...

i will have to agree with everyone eles #3 is stunning good job!

and i saw your russian from another post, so dose that mean your screen name is russian as well? (i am a college russian 101 student myself ^_^ )

My god Knopka You just get better and better I like the first one but that third one is just knocking my socks off!

Thank you for your comments, AIRIC, JeLeAk, & Randog :lovey:!

JeLeAk said:
and i saw your russian from another post, so dose that mean your screen name is russian as well? (i am a college russian 101 student myself ^_^ )
Yes, my screen name is Russian, it's been my nick name since high school back home in Latvia. It means "thumbtack" (cause I'm small :lmao: ).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back