So what is your good name?

First name is Neal. Some call me by my first name, some by my last. I respond to either. My username should clear up any confusion.

@Tyler Kill joy and prudish... ^^

Is this better?

Randy | Define Randy at Dictionary.com

Seriously its my name.... If you scrolled down on the Urban site, it actually describes me a bit better; Someone who is kind and fun. A description much better than the dictionary... which classifies me as a rude, reckless and lustful which is FAR from my real personality.

Its not my fault that the rest of the world doesn't recognize it as a proper name. Half the time I say I my name is "Randy" people start saying "Are you rrrraaaannnnnndddyyy????" F'n hate that. its getting old.

I guess you'd also have to report people with the name "Dick".... too...

Last edited:
usayit said:
@Tyler Kill joy and prudish... ^^

Is this better?

Randy | Define Randy at Dictionary.com

Seriously its my name.... If you scrolled down on the Urban site, it actually describes me a bit better; Someone who is kind and fun. A description much better than the dictionary... which classifies me as a rude, reckless and lustful which is FAR from my real personality.

Its not my fault that the rest of the world doesn't recognize it as a proper name. Half the time I say I my name is "Randy" people start saying "Are you rrrraaaannnnnndddyyy????" F'n hate that. its getting old.

I guess you'd also have to report people with the name "Dick".... too...

I didn't really report it dude.

Ok... so...

your pretending to be that annoying little kid that rats out another with that annoying whine "ooooOOOOoooo look what he did"?

Have fun with that....

Jaclyn but I go by Jackie... I only sign stuff Jaclyn and when I was in "trouble" my dad would yell "Jaclyn Nicole!!"

usayit said:
Ok... so...

your pretending to be that annoying little kid that rats out another with that annoying whine "ooooOOOOoooo look what he did"?

Have fun with that....

All I did was joke around with you. I figured you'd see right past the obvious steaming BS my post was wafting of, but I guess since I didn't use comic sans, the joke was lost.

Have fun being such a tightwad. Laugh once in a while. Your post hasn't been "moderated" after all.

Should have expected no less from a Leica shooter.

(Bet you won't take that as a joke either, Randy)

usayit said:
Lol.. Now that's a joke I got.. Calling me a tightwad after being insulting. Or was that suppose to be serious?

If you are acknowledging the fact that you were the first one to initiate the insulting, then yes? I'm neither a killjoy or prudish, I was simply just yanking your chain. I'm sorry you took such great offense and treated it as a very serious matter. I usually only report spam or cross posts.

Jeff/Jeffrey.

echoyjeff = echo, my dog's name, and me! :)

For anyone who cares, I'm Rich (one of several, I see). As for pronounciation - it's LEMM-urt, accent on the first syllable.

I use the same handle on other forums. On one, there was a small debate as to my gender. I know what I am, though, so it didn't bother me.

Neat thread!

My real-life name is Serena. I'm named after a witch in a TV show....

BlackSheep said:
Neat thread!

My real-life name is Serena. I'm named after a witch in a TV show....

Love that name.

Is the TV show Bewitched???

Most reactions

Back