so, what kind of car do you drive?

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ought to provide some personality insights....

i drive a red honda odyssy minivan. woohoo- does that make me a soccer dad? :lol:

An '03 Turbo VW Bug..... :love: Awesome sound system, sunroof, me & my baby fly! Complete with flower in the dash. We old hippies die hard, ya know. :mrgreen:

Right now I drive a 94 Sunbird. I like the 3.1L V-6 but when I find the person who designed the cup holders & the dash consol...I'm going to run them down.

Here is the car I used to drive...
Car-pics-1.jpg

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport.

3" lift, 30x9.5 BFG AT tires.

I dont have the lights on the top anymore. And I have a prerunner bumper guard with lights now. Im actualy December in Jeepforums Cherokee callendar for this year. You can all call me Mr December :D

40314331.jpg

graig- man, that's sweet. just traded my 4x4 in when my son was born last sept. gonna move right back into one as soon as we can afford another vehicle... nothing beats driving in a snowstorm with a good 4wd and a foot or so of snow on the back roads...

Osmer_Toby said:
graig- man, that's sweet. just traded my 4x4 in when my son was born last sept. gonna move right back into one as soon as we can afford another vehicle... nothing beats driving in a snowstorm with a good 4wd and a foot or so of snow on the back roads...

You got that rite. I always carry a couple tow straps around. I like to stop and pull helpless young women out of ditches in the winter. it pays it self off pretty quick that way. :D

graigdavis said:
Im actualy December in Jeepforums Cherokee callendar for this year. You can all call me Mr December :D

So uh.. are you going to be Mr December on the TPF calendar? :drool: 8)

Most reactions

Back