so what would you change?

meotter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
96-07janphoto28.jpg

i thought it was pretty good, but apparently i'm the only person who thought so :D

is it just uninteresting because of the lack of foreground or is the crop bad? i like the colors and thought the silouetting was strong enough (althoug if that farm could just have a windmill it would be better!)

The colors are great...if anything, they are too vibrant as to make it look unrealistic.

The silhouette is OK...it's not great but it's not bad either. Some parts don't look as sharp as maybe they could have been...maybe it's just me.

Overall, it's a pretty good shot...but I think to be a great shot...it would need a really strong focal point...like a windmill :D

The only thing I dont like about the picture is that the left side has solid silouette lines and the right side has very diffused lines (read: crisp barn edges vs. rough branch edges).

Maybe cropping the stuff from the right out would yield a better result?

The colors are awesome though!

believe it or not, the colors are pretty close to original... using picasa, i adjusted the shadows a little and the highlights a touch. this is really almost how it looks... although the cropping helps a bit too... the original has a lot more black space at the bottom :p

i tried to photoshop a windmill silouette into the image, but just couldn't get the sizing proper :p oh well...

i agree with the soft silouetting on the right side... odd... i don't think that's there in the original :p ugh... i just looked at the original and it's not there... it must be from when i reduced the size of the image, i chose a crappy quality and it deteriorated the quality thus making it blurry. *sigh*

thanks for the compliments though... too bad nobody voted for me in the jan contest :( *pout*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back