So what's been happening in the Lensmeisters world I hear you cry ...

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well no one has asked .... but here I go anyway. :greenpbl:

Septemeber was busy with the football and the family.

October started well ... an interview for a better job, but alas I haven't got a 2nd interview ... still in the interview I made them laugh a lot .. then I put my clothes back on and carried on. :mrgreen:

Then came the birthday. The 11th October :thumbdown: .... a few nice presents. Before the birthday the wife travelled to Vienna for a short break and lef the kids alone with me ..... Boy them kids helped me no end......They got me up everyday .. washed and dressed me and packed me off to school ... oopppsss no that was me getting them off to school ....

Well then came the weekend with ALL the in laws in Dorset. :confused:

On the Saturday morning I shot over 200 photos .. problems was it was VERY sunny and a lot of shots came out so over exposed you'd think we were actially on the sun ! :D

WEll that's me ......

Hope you are all well ......

Welcome back, Lensmeister! :) You have been busy, haven't you?

So do we get to see any of those overexposed shots of yours, or not? :lol:

Thanks Terri .... Well hell yes once I sorted the wheat from the Chaff as they say .......

I have been waiting for the wife to cast her eye over the shots so she can get them printed for her mother (shivers ... in laws).

So .. now she's ordered the ones she wants I can play wit hthe rest .. I was banned from using them from my own site until she'd been through them .... She's a strong woman ... well she can tear a phone book with her teeth .. kidding .. (love you dear if you are readin this ;) )

Things don't seem like slowing down much until the new year but I will pop in a lot ok ...
thanks ;)
Neil.

Great to see you back on, Neil, and I am sorry to hear things have been a bit hectic in your world, and we all forgot to instigate a board party for your birthday. It is marked in my desk calendar even, and still..... but maybe your nice little presents consoled you a bit?
And it is good to hear your kids pampered you day in day out while your wife was away to Vienna................... great kids you have! I wonder if mine'd do the same to me? But no, can't happen: I'm the mom, I'm the one who would need to go to Vienna. Uh-oh. (Or to TPF Meet-Ups in the UK, for example :mrgreen: ).

But from now on: do pop in a lot! OK?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back