So what's the deal around here...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Who are the fountains of knowledge? (ie the people to suck up to cause I need to learn)

Who are the alpha males/females? (ie the people i'm probably not going to get along with)

Who are the mods? (ie who can delete me)

Who are the funny people? (ie the people that I will probably steal jokes from for the other forum that I frequent)

and most importantly...where are the good looking ladies? I have huge balls when I'm on the other side of an internet connection. HA!

I know, I can tell you people don't like me already. I need a friend damn it!

ALSO! Anyone from Toronto Canada up in here? Always down for meeting new people. As long as you're not internet weird.

:lol: Seriously.....I'm not touching this one!

Someone else take this newbie by the paw, will ya? ;)

:settles back with cup of tea:

terri said:
:lol: Seriously.....I'm not touching this one!

Someone else take this newbie by the paw, will ya? ;)

:settles back with cup of tea:

Haha...seriously.

I wanted to make an impression right away ya know.

Come in with a BANG!

I'll prolly get pwn3d off here soon enough.

Unless SOMEONE likes me. And usually people like me....i think.

bace said:
Haha...seriously.

I wanted to make an impression right away ya know.

Come in with a BANG!

Unless SOMEONE likes me. And usually people like me....i think.

Using talk like that keep away from MD.

If it helps buddy, I like yah, yah seem cool, too bad I wont be here to help yah for two weeks, but after that ill protect yah from the rath of MD!!!

bace said:
first of all... don't talk like that... :meh:
If you want people to be nice to you... you be nice to them. :) Friendship 101. ;)

And have a good time.

Nothing wrong with coming in like a bang.

Now Arty, why do you want to scare him with MD? When he's such a fluffy kitten. :cat:

Waiting for others to weigh in here just seems like a better floor show at the moment....I'm lazy tonight. :mrgreen:

welcome. now i usually don't send ppl his way, but if you're searching for someone to look after ya for a while and show you the ropes take up the "Hertz van Rental". an awesome fella, full of knowledge, and just straight up a hellava nice guy. just read up most anywhere here and you'll see what i mean ;)good thing there's an ocean between us :p

Now Jon, you're being far too modest. I think this guy needs to be your forum shadow for a few years at least :mrgreen:

Now BOW sheep!

Baaaaaa...

I would say the main fountain of knowledge would be Hertz. I think he knows everything. Although naturally there are people who are more specialized to different topics. Usually they'll be the mods in whatever forum they're specialized to.

Chase is the one who is most likely to delete you, so you better kiss up or else :playball:

And we're all funny people here. Except when you tick MD off with 1337 talk :lol: But really everyone on this forum is usually really nice.

Welcome to TPF, and I hope you enjoy it here!

Most reactions

Back