So who else is stuck working on Xmas Eve??

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today is going by SLOW, even though we are working a short day.

I should have telecommuted! (also known as sitting at home, pretending to do the same work I would have done if I had made it to the office)

Anyone else going through the same fun?! :roll:

we're sitting at home .. im about to try and find a really good movie on this cable we're paying for :D

I was!
Only worked a half day, I intended to work the whole day but most of the issues suddenly fixed themselves, amazing how hard people will work when they want to party!
Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm here! Kinda had to be, what with today being payday and me being the payroll queen n all... I actually don't mind tho, I don't have anything else to do! Took the bf to the airport at 4:15 this morning, so i would just sit at home by myself all day since my parents won't be in town til tomorrow. Plus since it's holiday-esque, I don't feel bad about not actually working very hard or efficiently. ;)

Tonight I still have to go to the grocery store for a few last things for tomorrow, and go home and make some stuff to take to my brothers house. I am making a pumpkin upside down cake and these cheese olive balls. I hope they turn out.

Happy holidays everyone!

oriecat said:
I am making a pumpkin upside down cake and these cheese olive balls. I hope they turn out.

Jeez!
Is there any known antidote?

oriecat said:
Are you claiming that my food will be poisonous?! :p

MOI! :shock:

Just kidding of course but definitely not my kind of snack...must have meat to keep me happy.
Merry Christmas and I hope your cooking turns out well.

Does fighting the crowds in the stores count as working? I don't think i had ever realized how lazy people are until last night. i had some last minute shopping ot do at Wal-mart. The worst possible place to go 2 days before christmas. So i figure i'll go at midnight when no one will be there. WRONG!! still wasn't a parking place and waited at least 15 minutes in line.

I was there til 5 but must confess I didn't work very hard!

Mindy, pumpkin upside down cake sounds interesting! I love pumpkin. I'll have to get that recipe from you. Will this be the first time your parents see your new place?

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Most reactions

Back