SO you think you know darfion eh!

We as the new directors who sacked the other directors have been sacked.

Glad someone else caught it atleast.

I find that paragraph to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. The opening credits might actually be my favorite part of the movie.

Okay, I can't say that because I keep thinking of other favorite parts of the movie, but it's at least one of them.

"I think I'll go for a walk..."

I think the best part is the french solider taunting part.

"Go away or I shall tuant you a second time"

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries."

Just classic, utterly classic.

"Bad, naughty Zoot!"

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

"Red. No, blue! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

"It's only a model."
"Sh!"

"No, 'Aaarrrgggg!' As in fear and surprise."

"Huuuuge..... tracks of land."

"Jetez la vache."
"Mooooooooooo!"

"A shrubbery!"

Oh god, I'm going to hurt myself.

oriecat said:
What the heck are you two going on about?! :? :?: :?:

Sadly you have not seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Markc, you heard they are re showing The Life of Brian in the US theaters later this year or early next year I believe?

Geronimo said:
Markc, you heard they are re showing The Life of Brian in the US theaters later this year or early next year I believe?
Yes! In reaction to The Passion and in celebration of it's 25 anniversary.
I am so there. I think the trailers are starting Good Friday. :lol:

oriecat said:
Geronimo said:
Sadly you have not seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Yes, I've seen only parts sporadically, alas never the whole :| one day... one day...
It really is a "must see"

"And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

dave k said:
OH darfion distracts from the topic cunning plan! but you will not get away from this dastardly. You know im right behind you breathing down on you
And dont forget the knights that say EEK!

Nii

Most reactions

Back