SO you think you know darfion eh!

Well, at least I can follow along whilst you're all busy quoting Monty Python.....

"None shall pass...." :goodvibe:

Aside from that, this thread is....weird.

terri said:
Well, at least I can follow along whilst you're all busy quoting Monty Python.....

"None shall pass...." :goodvibe:

Aside from that, this thread is....weird.
The original poster is wierd. I think his pills have run out :roll:

What is your name?

My name is Sir Lancelot of Camelot.

What is your quest?

To seek the Holy Grail.

What is your favorite color?

Blue.

Right, off you go.

Darf, ya know I love ya, right? But you'd have more credibility right now if it weren't for that sneaky-looking avatar. All this innocent posturing and then

<<<<<-------there's that! :?

No doubt about it..... you've been up to something. :wink:

Hey! i thought you two were gonna stick up for me :bigangel:

OK so i may have altered a couple of lines of text. But a hacker? no way. I have a job trying to make this bloody thing work let alone anything else.

Serves dave k right for giving me his password in the first place. Oh yeah, and i changed his name in MSN messenger. I think that's all. No wait, ...only kidding

[puts down book on " how to be a hacker in three easy steps"]
[folds arms]
[sulks]
[thinks .........Terri loves me :heart: :love: :oops: ]

Sure, I luv ya! I'm a fool for anyone with a watercolor brush. :wink:

And now that you've admitted your deeds (well, probably a fraction of them, really, but we'll let it slide) I luvs ya even better!! :D

terri said:
Sure, I luv ya! I'm a fool for anyone with a watercolor brush. :wink:

And now that you've admitted your deeds (well, probably a fraction of them, really, but we'll let it slide) I luvs ya even better!! :D
:oops:
[Swings legs swing in chair]

dave k said:
I shall let the forum decide you fate. 8)
There you go again. You've even started your name in lower case :roll:
No wonder you thought giving me your password was a good idea

No wonder you thought giving me your password was a good idea

You're an evil little man.... :lmao:

Dave K, whoever you are, keep remembering that payback is hell. :wink:

Ok I better fill you all in. Darren and I both work together side by side. keeping the frontiers of the automotive industry going in between Darrens tea breaks he can drinks tea for England. but website's are not my best subject or English language (thats before his comment) I am more of a photographer so we help each other out. Thats why I gave him my password about 12mths ago. (He keeps more details than the FBI) so that is why he could hack my site and I'm still repairing the damage although it was not intended, But the cheap advert was. So I call upon you people to serve justice to him :twisted: :wink: 8)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back