So you want some blue skies and open land?

Centered horizons are centered. If I might make a suggestion, pick what you want to be the focus of your shot and have that take up the largest portion of the frame. This is commonly known as a part of the rule of thirds. You did well in the last one.

I forgot to crop it:(

Flinthills5.jpg

flinthills6.jpg

I think these look better

first two are oof... nice area though

You guys got hammered with rain yesterday. I was on I-29 and couldn't see a damn thing.

The new ones are much better! Nice work

You guys got hammered with rain yesterday. I was on I-29 and couldn't see a damn thing.
The rain was falling horizontally Sunday morning.:lol:

The new ones are much better! Nice work
Thanks, dont know what happened but I went back to the RAW originals and reprocessed. Thank God for RAW.

What did you do differently for 3?
To be honest I didnt realize the sky was a deeper blue until I got the three side by side. #3 was directly away from sun where the other two are with the sun to the right. I think I probably tweeked it more manually than the others.
Duh!!!! I forgot the polarizing filter I had on. I believe when I went to focus I actually twisted the filter.

Yes, that would be an explanation! The clouds look so much more 3-D in 3, there is so much more depth in that picture. I'm working on holiday pics and whenever I now come across one of open land and blue skies, I have to think of you ;) .

Yes, that would be an explanation! The clouds look so much more 3-D in 3, there is so much more depth in that picture. I'm working on holiday pics and whenever I now come across one of open land and blue skies, I have to think of you ;) .
Why Thank You, I.m hoping to revisit the shot with snow this Winter:D.

Most reactions

Back