So???

i can niether confirm nor deny the existance of joshua tree pictures at this juncture.

stay tuned, and let a guy get in the damn house first before badgering him for pics!!! :lmao: :lmao: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:

md

Ok..I SUPPOSE I can let y'all sleep. BUT JUST THIS ONCE! Tommorrow, I expect to see a FULL pictoral account of TPF Joshua Tree 2005!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Oh...by the way...WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!! I MISSED Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!

Shh! They've all got hangovers. It'll take them a day or two to see straight, a week to stop talking about it and then they'll admit that they left the film behind ;-)

Heck, I'm lucky to know what state I am in at this point. We just got home on the red eye from LA to Boston with a stop at 5am in PA. We'll probably post a few later after some sleep.

probably???? we've been waiting since you guys left! everyone can sleep AFTER they post!!!! this way some may slip though that otherwise wouldn't (being too tired too notice) :mrgreen:

im posting tonight...so never fear!!!!!

and you wont see any people posts, we have a deal. i guess all the JT'ers will have to get together to decide which ones are permissable...cause there are some of me that...um... :blushing: :blushing:

md

That's great Matt, because I just looked through my landscape photos and none of mine turned out post worthy. I think I'll stick to portraits, but I had a great time anyway!

Yeah, that lighting was awful, save for the shots at the dam area. I'm tired, cranky and have to do homework for my class tonight so maybe I will feel like editing them later.

Welcome back, peeps! :D I heard it was kinda overcast the whole time - not much you can do about that. But the main thing is everyone had a great time, and there will certainly be some noteworthy pics of the event! :thumbup:

We're looking forward to it! :mrgreen:

terri said:
But the main thing is everyone had a great time, and there will certainly be some noteworthy pics of the event! :thumbup:

We're looking forward to it! :mrgreen:
Yup!

Welcome back! :)

Yeah, all mine suck for the most part. I have a bunch that would have been nice if there had been some sunlight and less wind. I do have tons of people snapshots that would make a good "Drunk Collage" though however ;)

I might have a few decent shots on B&W but I gotta get all that developed yet and then get the scanner hooked back up first. Dunno if that will happen soon though as Tammy and I will be outta town once again this weekend :crazy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back