So...

quitting for me, has never been so much about the physical needs of nicotine. That's the easy part. It's the social thing. The fact that you're so used to having a cigarette in a social setting that it's so hard to say no when you're there.

Meh. I also think talking about it gives you a push to not dissapoint the people around you.

bace said:
That's so weird. How am I supposed to pull of the twisted dark and mysterious artist without being a smoker?

I need to learn how to play an instrument.
What instrument has always intrigued you, but you never thought about trying to play?

I'm WANT to learn the piano. But those things are a little out of my price range.

I think I'm gonna get a guitar soon enough. Emma-lee is gonna teach me.

You could get keyboards pretty cheap, actually, if that's really where your heart is. All you're trying to do is distract your brain while you fixate on learning something new. Just a thought. :mrgreen: Guitar players are hot, too though. :lol:

jocose said:
Bace, you suck...no one likes a quitter!!

ZZZZZIIIIIIIIING!!!

:er:

Artemis said:
Text another virgin mobile for just 3p, thatll keep yah busy!

I don't live in England you twit.

Archangel said:
yea i dont like gyms either......for proper straight down the line people IMO.... yuk. i just set a bar up for pull ups.... did a shed load of push ups and got some cheep free weights...(which are now under the bed collecting dust)... it is possible to do it outside a gym, but to get decent muscle you'd need a bench.... and someone there to make sure you dont choke yourself.

If you're hard core you do it without a spotter and lift a weight too heavy to do twice and then get it stuck on your chest. Roll it over your stomach and onto your pelvis so you can sit up and take the weights off one at a time. That is from persoanl experience. It's not nice. I don't do 1 rep max efforsts on my own anymore.

Bace, you suck...no one likes a quitter!!

Also bare in mind that if you quit quitting and start smoking again you are doubly bad.

I'm having a hard time concentrating.

I should go home sick. Say something to my boss like "I'm suffering withdrawel from cigarettes, i need to go home".

bace said:
I'm having a hard time concentrating.

I should go home sick. Say something to my boss like "I'm suffering withdrawel from cigarettes, i need to go home".

I'm suffering withdrawel from cigarettes, i need to go home.

Most reactions

Back