Soap Smell

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I open a new bar of soap, my bathroom smells nice for a day or two. But then it goes away.

Anyone know how to keep that fresh bar of soap smell always? I heard about making a sack of old soap slivers (that usually get thrown out) but I'm not sure that works. Any ideas?

wash more!
that way you might get through the soap fast enough to need to open a new bar every two days!
*or get smaller soaps ;)*

honestly I have no idea - I thought most people had gone in for those smelly sprayer things with timers

This is kind of a random thought but perhaps you could grate a fresh bar of soap into a dish and set it out like potpourri?

I seem to remember an old commercial for Irish Spring where an Irish looking guy cut a slice out of a bar of soap with a knife. That would probably do it.

wash more!
that way you might get through the soap fast enough to need to open a new bar every two days!
*or get smaller soaps ;)*

honestly I have no idea - I thought most people had gone in for those smelly sprayer things with timers

:lol::lol::lol:

tsaraleksi said:
This is kind of a random thought but perhaps you could grate a fresh bar of soap into a dish and set it out like potpourri?

That's an interesting thought. I'd wonder if the soap fumes would be toxic tho. I'll check into it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back