Soar to the clouds...

salleh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is some pics of the clouds which i took with my DMC FX9 Panasonic Lumix. still saving money for a Digital SLR :mrgreen: .

Punggol8.jpg

Punggol7.jpg

Punggol4.jpg

Punggol.jpg

Punggol3.jpg

Punggol1.jpg

:mrgreen:

What beautiful sky shots! The clouds are awesome. My favorite is #1... what is the rainbow colors in the sky in the last shot? It's very cool looking! Nice series!

Thanks,

I also dont know where the rainbow come from but actually the cloud kinda gathering to a heavy downpour afte these shot were taken. I have to rush back home before it rain, while riding back, the sky turned RED. so beautiful but i'm in the middle of the road so i cant take it... :(

Very cool. Nice captures

Wow, these are cool. #1 and #2 really stand out. A shame that you didn't post them a little larger *hint hint* ;)

nice series, i like the first two best, good job with capturing those rays :thumbup:

Polygon said:
Wow, these are cool. #1 and #2 really stand out. A shame that you didn't post them a little larger *hint hint* ;)

Thanks. well its photobucket fault i think. since i resize it twice yet the size didnt change..sheesh :confused:

Lensmeister said:
Cool ones .... with a caompact you can get shots like this you get better control ans shots with a DSLR ..... Keep saving.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Lensmeister :D,

Still saving for the DSLR... ;)

Most reactions

Back