Soccer - Ireland Eire..

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by ei5jf, Mar 12, 2007.

1. ei5jf

ei5jf TPF Noob!

[​IMG]

Not a technically brilliant shot, was very grainy due to high ISO, but as it is for the County newspaper should be okay for that level of resolution. Taken at a Country Soccer league match here in Tipperary for the Tipperary Voice Newspaper.

Andy
    C and C welcome#

2. cathmc

cathmc TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    HAND BALL!

3. digital flower

digital flower No longer a newbie, moving up!

:lol:

I like the action. Did you do anything to the background? It looks a little funky.

4. ei5jf

ei5jf TPF Noob!

Thanks for the replies.. Well I did use Noise Ninja as it was at a high ISO. It had the effect of giving them smooth legs.. (!) and resulted in that background effect. I am not too sure the correct usage of Noise N.. and has resulted in a little unatural effect in my Opinion...

5. OmlessWanderer

OmlessWanderer TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Very unnatural. There's a square around the center of the image with a completely different smoothness then the outer quarters of the image. Notice it's not just a funky background, but the grass has it as well.

That aside, have you tried cropping it down? It's a decent shot but I feel like it should fill the frame more.