Soccer Portrait

DRATOM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
homepage.mac.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son got his uniform today and my wife wanted pics. I managed to screw up most of them, but here is one I though was ok. Would like to know what you all think. C&C is appreciated.

Dragon_9.jpg

Thanks for looking,

JD

Last edited:
Exposure looks alright to me, a little hot on his cheek, the net's coming out of his head, the ball is cut off, and there's a little extra room above his hands, but it communicates well and I always get a little giddy when people use location lights :)

Exposure looks alright to me, a little hot on his cheek, the net's coming out of his head, the ball is cut off, and there's a little extra room above his hands, but it communicates well and I always get a little giddy when people use location lights :)

Thanks Sw1chFX! I appreciate the C&C. Completely agree with the hot spot on the cheek, and the pole/net. Funny i hadn't noticed that I had cut the ball off :wink:

Thanks Again,

JD

Here is another I felt turned out ok. None of them are really very good though....

Dragons.jpg

I love the pictures. They are full of life and energy, and who cares if the exposure is off in some places.

I like the 2nd one too. The boy is really funny.

Thanks Mersad i really appreciate that! He had a really good time and let some personality show! There are times he is quite reserved when I get the camera out, I got lucky.

I LOVE the expressions you got, esp. number one! YAY SOCCER! haha

My first thought was wow - what a great shot! Yes, when you look harder, there are a few areas for improvement. But the expression makes them wonderful!

My first thought was wow - what a great shot! Yes, when you look harder, there are a few areas for improvement. But the expression makes them wonderful!

Thanks rub! I appreciate your comments. I have his first game coming up this weekend. I have no idea how it will turn out but I will post them up for comments, criticism, and help.

Really like the 2nd shot alot better :)

Really like the 2nd shot alot better :)

Thanks Sw1tchFX. I think these are all that came out. Glad I got one good one. I don't mind the other too much, but that is the Dad in me not the photographer.

I thik he is cuuuuuuuute

I would like the first one better if you had got the whole ball. The placement of the subject in the second one is very good and the expressions you got in both are priceless.

Most reactions

Back