soda

What carbonated beverage do you prefer to consume?

• Total voters
I like cherry coke... that's the best drink for me, but after all I dring much much more juice

Diet Vanilla Coke for me, either that or grape juice and lemonade.

I'm not a great fan of champagne.. I've had a few nice bottles of bollinger but the cheap stuff just tastes like fizzy vinigar.

I'm generally prefer non cola drinks, ginger ale, Fresca, etc. However, if I've had a sleepless night a Diet Coke, or Diet Coke with lime is a must have.

core_17 said:
I'm a Coke person myself. I collect Coca-cola memorabila, too. My entire kitchen is done in Coke products...Coke plates, bowls, silverware, straw dispenser, canisters glasses, mugs, towels, tins, magnets, napkin dispenser...and a lot more!
So I'm guessing you chose Pepsi? ;) I'm like some of the others here. I don't drink much soda anymore but when I do I like Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, or Cherry Coke. I do drink others but those are the ones that I prefer...when I chose to drink any soda that is. :D

I drink too much soda...but I do it in phases. I'll get sick of it and not drink anything but water for a month straight sometimes!

well I dont drink soda but I do drink pop. :) I am addicted to Diet Sunkist Lemonaide but I cant get it here or anywhere within 100 miles. :(

I like 'em both. But given an option, Pepsi would be my preference. Used to be a Pepsiholic. Now I'm more in to water.

photogoddess said:
Diet Coke - breakfast of champions! :LOL:
I'm not sure of the story and this is not to scare anyone, but I heard Diet sodas invites cancer. It could just be a hoax!

fadingaway1986 said:
whats the difference between soda and pop?

Just regional slang for the same thing. In the midwest it's Pop, North East is soda. Not sure about the remaining parts of the country :)

1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half world population.)

2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.

4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.

5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50%less likely to develop bladder cancer.

Most carbonated drinks are diuretic which means they make the body get rid of water... and is therefore quite bad for you...
no carbonated drinks for me but are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?

When Kelly got pregnant, she gave up caffeine, and pretty much anything with carbonation. I never thought I'd be able to quit the Coke (at least 2 cans a day), but I went along with her and haven't regretted it since. I have coke maybe once a week now, and it tastes awful to me.

when I was in high school I had a buddy that would go through a case (yes, a 24-pk case) of mountain dew a DAY. He put it on breakfast cereal, fercryinoutloud. :shock:

I dont drink pop/soda/soft drinks very often either. But when I do its Mountain Dew. The best ever is Mountain Dew Livewire.

When I get tired durring the day I drink a bunch of water, it always helps. good stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back