softball

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by Quentin, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Quentin

Quentin TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    hello here are a few of my shots from today and monday. Any Advise is welcome. i have never used this website before so the Quality may be bad lol sorry if that is the case.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. christenajenifer

christenajenifer TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Lovely Post. The pictures are in good quality. Your shot is perfect shot so I don't think any advise is needed in this time. But one suggestion that you put your video instead of the photos you will get more suggestion.

3. Quentin

Quentin TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks. one more thing. I dont want to be one of the guys "bringing down the market." How much is something like i just posted worth would you say. here is a few more on Flickr. Flickr: Quentinjuice's Photostream

I am not PRO but people offer to buy my shoots and i dont know what to charge them. I take the shots for my school paper(college) to go along with my sports stories, so to me they are just apart of my job.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  4. redtippmann

redtippmann TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    That's the thing I have problems with also. I shoot for my schools yearbook and parents ask if they can buy prints. I just don't know how much I should charge, if at all.

But nice photos. You might want a lower DOF with the ones that have the fence in the background. But good job nonetheless!