Sold a print!

Congrats on the sale Paul. Nicely done

As for the Blacks saga... I dont think I would go as far as to say Blacks sucks. I would not go anywhere else,except Blacks. Just had a 100 prints done there on Saturday, and everyone was perfect. The one time I had an issue with Blacks turned out to be my fault,as I assumed my other camera took 4 x 6 but did not, and it was explained to me by the clerk, in detail. Something another photoshop did not do.
Big M explained it right on, when he said that using the online options takes out that one on one service. For me it was an unfortunate thing that happened, but was corrected without any hassle.
I hope everything worked out for you in the end, but I would not change my feelings towards blacks. I can just imagine the volume of photos they do in a day there.
Congrats on your sale again.

I had the same issue with Costco online in the US, they did not have an 8x12 option. But they have it in the store. Likely the Internet programmers set up the site based on limits of the lesser machines in the mini-labs thru out the system. Also they may not update the online opions in a timely manner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back