[SOLD] Any Interest in a GoPro Hero 3+?

JimMcClain

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
1footinthegrave.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm wondering if TPF is the right place to offer my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition and extras. I barely used it, so it is in excellent condition. I have a case and a bunch of other extras to go with it. Or maybe I should just put it on ebay?

What do you think?

Jim

How much are you asking?

Yeah, what he said about he saying :D

Our new, if as yet unofficial protocol is photos and a price.

Photo and price, please.

Yeah, what he said about what he said about saying what…

ummm….

Yeah. What THEY said. :1251:

But yes, I'd say it's worth trying to sell here. I've been seriously considering getting a GoPro. Probably not gonna happen right now, and I've not really even researched to decide which one I'd want, but who knows? If the price were right, I might decide the TIME is right!

I had two, one was older and I gave it to my cousin, I have the new plus 3 or whatever and have only used it once or twice.

They are cool to have, but realistically I have no use for one :(

Yeah, I have to agree - WHAT'S THE PRICE?

On the same note as SScarmack, I too have had a couple and never used them besides attaching it to my dog's drinking bowl for slo mo tongue action, attaching it to my car and bicycle for random trips, and also attaching to a small radio controlled car.

However that said, I bought more than one, so who knows if I'll buy this one! ;)

^^^Funny you said this, I attached mine to my dog! lol

First test lol

I have a nephew that LOVES them and uses them quite a bit, so I figure if I don't actually use the one I get, I can always get him to take it off my hands. But I have a couple of specific things I want to use one for. If I don't like the results, I probably wouldn't use it anymore. But if I DO like the results, I could see it getting quite a bit of action.

It's practically brand new, used it only a couple of times, and I bought a bunch of extras for it, thinking it would get much more use. It was 400 just for the camera, so I'm hoping I could get 300 for everything. I wasn't sure it should be posted here, so I haven't taken any pictures yet. I will later today and reply back. It's my birthday though, so I'm out having fun where I can.

Jim

Just out of interest - looking up the black and the silver 3+ editions, they are $100 different in price - do you know why?

Thnx! no need for 4k for me!!

As they say on Dragon's Den / Shark Tank - I'm out!

Most reactions

Back