[SOLD] Any Interest in a GoPro Hero 3+?

I have a nephew that LOVES them and uses them quite a bit, so I figure if I don't actually use the one I get, I can always get him to take it off my hands. But I have a couple of specific things I want to use one for. If I don't like the results, I probably wouldn't use it anymore. But if I DO like the results, I could see it getting quite a bit of action.

Several years ago, probably before anybody around here had even heard of GoPro, I wanted to get video of what it feels like to race down a ski slope, so I bought a Sony Handycam. Now most of that footage (by others) is taken with GoPros. I still think I have a better setup even though it is a slightly larger camera, mostly because it has better optics.

Here is a picture of all the gear and the camera:

gopro-hero3-plus-plus.jpg

It includes the GoPro Hero 3+ camera and everything that came with it. The extras include:
  • 32GB Extreme MicroSDHC Memory Card
  • 64GB Extreme MicroSDHC Memory Card
  • GoPro Chest Mount Harness for HERO Cameras
  • Grenade Grip - Compact Hand Grip for GoPro® HERO Cameras
  • POV Case 3.0 Small GoPro-edition Black
  • GoPro Tripod Mount
  • Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger
  • Protective Lens Covers
Those extras cost over 200.00, so 600+ dollars worth of gear for $300.00 seems like a good deal.

It includes the GoPro Hero 3+ camera and everything that came with it. The extras include:
  • Grenade Grip - Compact Hand Grip for GoPro[emoji768] HERO Cameras
  • GoPro Tripod Mount
  • Protective Lens Covers
Those extras cost over 200.00, so 600+ dollars worth of gear for $300.00 seems like a good deal.

Damn... I wish I had $300 to spend right now...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Where is it located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! You are not looking for sympathy are you, Mr. Just got my new 800, and new lens, and new everything!
Jk,
Nancy
Because of all those fun purchases I have little excess! It's a real struggle, I swear!

If I didn't already have the Black 3+, I would buy it. Good price.

• Grenade Grip - Compact Hand Grip for GoPro® HERO Cameras
  • GoPro Tripod Mount
  • Protective Lens Covers

Jim just sent you a PM

I just messaged Manny back. As I told Manny, first-come, first-served. There are a couple people considering it. Whoever pays first, gets it. If I receive more than one payment, I will refund any that come after the first immediately. If you want to check my ebay rating, go here: jim-thegrump on eBay

Jim

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back