Sold my first pic

thank you! :)
just woke and looked into the paper... not mine today:(
but the photos look nice! theres about 30 photographs they showcasing for the event
i think i get printed tomorrow (saturday)
phew

Your work sells itself. Do not be surprised if more doors open for you. Your ability to capture people honestly seems to be second nature for you and I'm sure most people will be very impressed with your work. I remember my first published image way back in 1981, it is still a thrill to see my work published today. Keep up the great work.

Eric

thanks guys
this is the ad, releases tomorrow morning... got teh jpeg(thx craig :) )

:confused:ummm no comments

DilliCulture.jpg

and they bought another image just now!:meh:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Your photos are great.. I do not like what they did, BUT you were paid...

Steve

sfaribault said:
I do not like what they did, BUT you were paid...
exactly my point... still sad toh :confused:
but they bought another pic... so anyway
the cash is good... new lens soon soon:mrgreen:

not sure why they would take a stellar shot like this and cartoon it up...advertisers :roll:

not to worry, NG will be knocking your door down soon! :D

keep selling your work :thumbup:

Meh, I'm sorry Mansi. But still, that's so fabulous that they bought it in the first place, not to mention another one! I'm proud of you! :hug::

mebbe not the best way to see yer first pic in print but you gotta start somewhere....as you sell more n more you can be pickier.
anyway....new lens! :D woohoo! go for it!
congrats again mansi.

heheh great photo... but the cartoon is poor :p but don't care about it :) congrat sonce again!

I guess the client forgot to mention the cartoon snake etc. Whatever they decide is fine. They paid for it so... That in its self is a whole other story.

Double congrats on the photo sales!!!!!!!

great news Mansi, i am happy for your success.. i sold 3 images to a publisher in Califorina recently, and my 1st also, it is very cool.

My thanks to TPF on that deal!

Did you get your website up and running?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back