Sold my XS, where and what to buy (40d)

Tyler Durden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As stated in some of my posts I was considering getting a 40D if someone bought my XS. Well someone offered what I wanted so I'm on the search for a nice 40D with its stock lens.

Anyone have experience with buying cameras on Ebay, Craigslist or secondhand? Any advice on buying used? Things I should look for? Thanks guys

Chris

As stated in some of my posts I was considering getting a 40D if someone bought my XS. Well someone offered what I wanted so I'm on the search for a nice 40D with its stock lens.

Anyone have experience with buying cameras on Ebay, Craigslist or secondhand? Any advice on buying used? Things I should look for? Thanks guys

Chris

i jus bought my canon rebel xs/1000d on ebay for a good price...saved about $100 off retail :)...craigslist is aiite too just more risky business...and remember for ebay look at their ratings!!!! thats very important! good luck!!!

one and only problem i have with buying cameras on Ebay is that all the ones i looked into buying were all refurbished old and reused models .. some people are okay with it but tbh for the extra little bit of money, having the warranty and re-assurance of owning a brand new camera is priceless .. Its just my opinion .. U just need to be cautious of what who and where you are buying :)

Looks like Adorama still has 40Ds in stock.

New body is $899.95 and new body with EF-S 17-85mm f/4.0-5.6 IS USM lens is $1099.95.

Refurbished body is $699.95 and refurbished body with EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens is $889.95.

Most reactions

Back