**SOLD** Nikon 16-35 f/4 VR

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can't believe I'm going to do this but I think it might be for the best. After a lot of thinking and discussion, I think the 16-35 is a lens that is suited more toward landscape and travel photographers. I rarely do landscapes and I don't travel much so I just don't feel the need for it anymore. I think for the type of photography I do, the 20 1.8G & 35 1.8G primes are better suited for me. Though, I'll probably miss the extra 4mm at the wide end, but it's a compromise I'm willing to live with! I'd rather it go to someone who could actually make use of it better than I can.

So I bought the lens used, but in LIKE NEW condition from B&H and it still looks brand new. Lens hood might have some scratches, but I don't see much any of dust inside the lens, but there could be. It is a zoom lens after all.

Comes with box, orginal documentation, lens pouch, lens hood and caps.

Asking $850 + Free Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. I'll take care of the PayPal fees. But if you want shipping insurance, I'll have to charge extra. Shipping only to CONT USA. No international sales, sorry.

If you are truly interested in it, then message me.

Yeah and this bad boy is made in Japan too. USA lens.

Erwin-170721-12689.jpg
Erwin-170721-12690.jpg
Erwin-170721-12692.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take $825 if anyone is interested.

I personally use this same lens for all of my landscape shots. I love it.

Free bump.

I personally use this same lens for all of my landscape shots. I love it.

Free bump.

Definitely. It's a great lens, If I did a lot of landscapes and travel..then I'd keep it. But I honestly find the 20 1.8G more versatile for me! Call me weird I guess hahaha. But for some strange reason when I use prime lenses, I think differently and my images become better.

Wish I had the money - I'd jump on it.

Wish I had the money - I'd jump on it.

I'd hate to let it go honestly, it's such a great lens. But for what I do...I don't think I really need it. 16mm is wide, but even when I'm at 16mm, I wanna go even wider!! I might just have to invest in a 14 2.8 prime (someday lol). That would be fun.

I'll take $800 if anyone is interested. Surprised it has lasted this long, can't even sell it on eBay.

I'm surprised how long it took you to post it for sale....lol

Well, now that I have the 20mm, I don't really have much use for the 16-35 anymore. Just sits in my bag, money that I could use to get another lens which will prolly end up being a macro I think. Why does it matter to you if a buy and sell lenses frequently? Sometimes that's what you gotta do to find what you want and it works for me.

Well, now that I have the 20mm, I don't really have much use for the 16-35 anymore. Just sits in my bag, money that I could use to get another lens which will prolly end up being a macro I think. Why does it matter to you if a buy and sell lenses frequently? Sometimes that's what you gotta do to find what you want and it works for me.
Dude, I'm just having fun with you is all. I could care less. Lighten up

Dude, I'm just having fun with you is all. I could care less. Lighten up

Sorry, it's morning. I haven't lightened up yet. Coffee takes a little bit to kick in.

Woohoo!! SOLD! Finally.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back