Solomon's Temple, Buxton, Derbyshire UK

SHUTTERHIVE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shutterhive.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I headed out last night for a sunset at a location I have not had much success with in the past, I feel I have nailed it this time, any constructive criticism?

b0f344_ae8755eab80248a2a249d9fd3298d3be~mv2.jpg

I headed out last night for a sunset at a location I have not had much success with in the past, I feel I have nailed it this time, any constructive criticism?

b0f344_ae8755eab80248a2a249d9fd3298d3be~mv2.jpg
Just a lovely shot! I think I might experiment with cropping in a little from either the left or the right to uncenter the road markers. But it is beautiful as it is . . .

Very nice capture. I like the way the road markers act as a frame (of sorts) for the feature and I like the way the hillsides bring the viewer's eye to the image.

WesternGuy

Very nice capture! Like it as is.

The only way I can help you with C&C is if you fly me out there to see it in person. LOL :biggrin-93:

Great shot! :clap:

The two stones are like the rear sight on a rifle which, for me, drew my eyes to the trunk of the large tree as though it were the front sight post. It would have worked better, perhaps, had the tower formed the front sight. Overall, a fine effort.

The two stones are like the rear sight on a rifle which, for me, drew my eyes to the trunk of the large tree as though it were the front sight post. It would have worked better, perhaps, had the tower formed the front sight. Overall, a fine effort.

I actually deliberately offset the tower in the background but I think it may have been better to have it in the centre.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back