Some Advice Please

GBDurrary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
showphoto.php
showphoto.php

Just want to know what you would do to improve this picture. It was taken in a villa in florida, so the Mosquito net is visible, and the villa next door is too. They aren't too distracting, but what would you do to improve this image. You can edit it if you want, but I do retain copyright on all my Photos, so you may not distribute or use them in any way. Please just any ideas.

showphoto.php
showphoto.php

Just want to know what you would do to improve this picture. It was taken in a villa in florida, so the Mosquito net is visible, and the villa next door is too. They aren't too distracting, but what would you do to improve this image. You can edit it if you want, but I do retain copyright on all my Photos, so you may not distribute or use them in any way. Please just any ideas.

Welcome to the forum.

It's out of focus. Reshoot is the only fix available to you.

p!nK

showphoto.php
showphoto.php

You're not getting many responses because you have not posted in a critique, image gallery portion of the forums.

You have to be a Supporting Member to attach gallery images to your posts.

You might look at: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html

Most reactions

New Topics

Back