some black and white from the city

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, some of you will know where these were taken ;) Paris of course.

nasty comments welcome (and so are nice comments).

1:
_MG_7794.jpg

2:
_MG_7799.jpg

3:
_MG_7813.jpg

4:
_MG_7836.jpg

I really like #1...looks straight out of the 30's. Though it doesnt do much for the city of Paris its a nice departure from your run of the mill Eiffel tower pics...thanks.

I really like #1...looks straight out of the 30's.

thanks, that was what I was hoping for :)

Though it doesnt do much for the city of Paris its a nice departure from your run of the mill Eiffel tower pics...thanks.

Well, Paris is so much more than that ;)

ok, the server is down :( ... be patient! ;)

back up again :)

Sorry but I'm a bit confused about how the 1st has a 30s feel, the shot has a bridge jam packed with modern cars and has an electric train:confused:

love 3 and 4

Sorry but I'm a bit confused about how the 1st has a 30s feel, the shot has a bridge jam packed with modern cars and has an electric train:confused:

love 3 and 4

i know, the cars and train are not 30ies, but the contrast and the fade out to white in the top right background might give the impression

i know, the cars and train are not 30ies, but the contrast and the fade out to white in the top right background might give the impression

oh I see, I think. Guess I'm too young to know about the 30s :lol:

the 1st one is really awsome, I love the oldish look it has!
what were you shooting with?

I really like the tone on these. It gives quite a bit more of a grundgy feel than I'm used to seeing.

Love the first one, the only thing to make it even better is if you can take out the cars on the bridge

thanks for moving this to the b&w gallery Arch :) I only remembered we had this gallery too late ;)

Most reactions

Back