Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_DSC7885.jpg

_DSC7887.jpg

_DSC7890.jpg

_DSC7897.jpg

_DSC7863.jpg

Regarding the temperature, I was going for somewhat of a old film style look . I'm not sure if I blew it or not... but I think the last one could be turned down a bit. I told the model not to cheese grin me but I found out later that her facial expressions looked better when she showed just a little bit of teeth. We got to location kind of late because of uh... well, you know and I didn't have time to set up my reflector before the sunset and I should have. Ok, nuff with the excuses. Ah, reshoot.

Her facial expressions (the expressionless stare) look the same in every photo, and it doesn't seem to fit the mood of the scene you are capturing.

Her facial expressions (the expressionless stare) look the same in every photo, and it doesn't seem to fit the mood of the scene you are capturing.

Ok, I appreciate the feedback. How about the other parts to the photograph, like the composition, lighting, etc... I'm not sure if a cheezy smile would fit this scene either... or would it?

The last one is my fave :) I love how she is on the far left of the photo.

Not too crazy about the third one, her pose seems weird to me

I like these, the second one needs to be straightened and the last few are a little soft but all in all I like them. To your comment on trying to get an older style film, I'd say you did not accomplish that, but like I said I like them.

The model and the location are great elements. The way you have put them together is a little tough. Photos 1 & 3 are distracting because of the rail. Photos 2 & 4 are closer, but her bod seems to be in an awkward position. Side views in general are really tough.

When shooting; first consider the models shape and accentuate that. Start with the model at 3/4 and go from there. Try everything. I enjoy her serious look, but switch emotions with every frame. Try pensive, inviting and pissed off.

I think the golden tones work well with the environment.

Love & Bass

My fav is #5 I like the composition and the pose on my monitor the color temp is a tad low but I'm not color corrected or anything #3 has the best color on my monitor and it would be my favorite if cropped to look like #2 (I think) it fits her facial expression best I guess I think the way her body is seated on the lader there doesn't quite work for her body.

Most reactions

Back