some C&C on two photos.

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Night1.jpg

Night11.jpg

first photo, meh. second photo, sick! Love the colors and perspective, good stuff.

Fish eye is now on my wish list :) looks like a lot of fun! Love the colored pencils!!

love the second photo

I like the second one, the first one is not that interesting as a photo but it made me hungry.

AWSOME! you have reeses vending machines in america, choice

yeah just as the others say the second one looks the best

ya, i just like the first one because of the colors of the vending machines.

the colours seem way over saturated in the first image, composition is also just meh, too many distractions on the right hand side, crop a bit tighter in lens while shooting

the second is a great idea. I would take the time to position the upside down pencils so that their leds are up as well, giving more uniformity to the shot. I'd also crop in tighter, slightly, and also make sure that the image is even on the top and on the bottom. The outer pencils look out of focus, so that might be something to look into, either smaller aperture or better focusing technique

I really like the second picture, nice colors very interesting.

The first one is boring IMO.

well they were taken with a $30 fisheye filter do i dont really expect it to be amazing. once i realized i didnt turn over all the pencils i did but didnt get a good shot by the time l left work. i get what you mean but that was pretty much what i have to work with.

but im picking up a nikon 10.5 fisheye on monday so if you guys can give me some feedback on that lens id like to hear some pros and cons.

Most reactions

Back