Some Cornish views

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of you may know already that I went to Cornwall to take part in a charity walk there, and here are just a couple of photos I managed to take there:

123_SurfersenjoyingStIvesBay.jpg

Surfers in St Ives Bay

186001424.jpg

186001414.jpg

186001427.jpg

186001910.jpg

186001430.jpg

Some of my fellow walkers walking the cliff path from Godrevey Point to Bassett Cove

186001911.jpg

More coast...

186001915.jpg

... more caves ...

186002760.jpg

... more cliffs ...

186001912.jpg

... and more walkers ("sheep").

Hope you like...

Wow!

well they are better than my 3 posts of the Dorset coast.

ah, home sweet home...... thanks for sharing these corinna, great to see what you captured :thumbup: ...... i like 10 best btw, shame you lost your polarizer tho.

(LP... love that avatar, good choice :thumbup: )

wow! Cornwall must be beautiful! someday I'll go there too :D

Corinna, very nice work. I like the two with the sheep best. I am glad you had some light to work with. When I went to Cornwall last year in November it was very gray. It is a wonderful coastline and you captured it well.

You mean to say that you had views like these?

028_Nebel.jpg

029_NebelFelsen.jpg

Well, this is how far we could look "out" into the sea and how much we could enjoy "the views" (erm...) on our first day of the walk (we walked on three successive days, first day from Land's End to Sennen Cove and back, second day from Penzance to Marazion and St Michael Mount and back, and the third day is being depicted here already) ... no view across to the Isles of Scilly. No dry clothes on ourselves after the walk....

Or a view like this, Chris (digital_flower_pictures)?

005_Fogstudies1.jpg

wonderful series corinna, there are some amazing shots in there. glad the sun came out for you... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back