Some deers

Which picture do you like?

• Total voters

toruonu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
galerii.nicpb.ee
After corinna posted her Deer shots I also felt like sharing a few. Which ones do you like?:

#1 - Family
pilt137.jpg

#2 - Surprise
pilt117.jpg

#3 - Whatta....
pilt81.jpg

#4 - Hiding
pilt32.jpg

#5 - Taking a snack
pilt7.jpg

#6 - Tried to sneak by behind my back
pilt6.jpg

oooh hard choice but for me its definitely whatta but I like them all!!!

i gotta go with the seocnd one....the road, the flowers, the deer...its just all placed perfectly.....love that shot...!!

I tell you I voted for the family! It's because she has these twins.
And in May of this month I had a deer encounter of the other kind - she was NOT too far away to get into a decent photo, she was by far too close to my car as I was riding along the country road at the permitted 100km/h. She jumped right in front of my car. She must have grazed on the grass verge on the side of the round and I came round that bend and she fled - into my car. I never even managed to move the foot over to the brake, let alone to brake, it was all done.

I never saw the mother. (I'm glad I did not).
But I found the dead unborn twins on the side of the road.
Made me very, very sad. I had not meant for that to happen.
So in honour of that mother-to-be of twins I voted for this mother with twins.

I ought to have two votes, one more for the little buck (I hope that is the word) in "Surprise" ... one like him ran into my car in October of last year... same road, same speed, no chance. :(

I would want the deer I see closer (to my camera), but NOT THAT CLOSE (to my car!).
:cry:

Uhm... if I look at the poll, then it sais for the first pic 4 votes and 50% while for the second it sais 2 votes 25%, this would be ok as long as there were not in addition two pics with each having 3 votes and 37.5% making a total of 150% :D

Very nice pictures..... 3, 5 and 6 are my favorites..

Steve :thumbup:

I love them all as a series, but my top three are 2, 3, and 4. I voted for 4 because the misty quality is great, and the shallow DOF works well I think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back