Some fairly recent art.

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are a few things I've done recently. I use Painter 9 for most of the work and Photoshop 6 for the filters ...on a mac with a wacom tablet.

angchrweb2.jpg

"The Angry Chair"...if you know me at all this is self explainatory.

webrang1.jpg

"Forest Protector"...I'm a geek...what can I say...D&D rules!

embedweb.jpg

"Embedded"...resulted from a session of aggressive art therapy.

awmmaster.jpg

"A Boy and His Axe"...a tribute to the "Fool Killer" by Helen Eustis.

great drawings mygrain! do you know this page? www.conceptart.org , you can post your drawings in the forum there, its a really cool page...........
hey, im new so i dont know you but by any chance does the first drawing has something in common with alice in chain´s song "angry chair"?
yeah D%D rules!!

Ramiro Orensanz said:
great drawings mygrain! do you know this page? www.conceptart.org , you can post your drawings in the forum there, its a really cool page...........
hey, im new so i dont know you but by any chance does the first drawing has something in common with alice in chain´s song "angry chair"?
yeah D%D rules!!

This is where I've posted most of my fantasy work... http://www.epilogue.net/index.html it's were most of the big-wigs of the industry hang out...connections, connections, connections... :mrgreen:

but i will absolutely check out that site...and nope on the alice in chains thing...i never thought of that...no it actually has alot to do with my personality and where i would get put as a child when I through a temper tantrum...not much has changed since then either...lol.

Thanks you guys!!

Awesome! I'm gonna have to show these to my boyfriend...especially the forest protector one...course, I can't show him til he gets home from playing D&D!!!!!

Really awesome work! My personal favorite is the Forest Protector, but they are all amazing in their own right.

ive been looking for some decent software i could use like this with my wacom board. Is painter 9 the best to get?

BTW great paintings!

Yeah, I would say it is. Some people use PhotoPaint though, and some even use Photoshop. But I would say for this type of art Painter 9 is your best bet.

my fav is the forest guy...reminds me of robin hood type stuff. love the woods and bows and arrows...makes my inner child come out and wanna go play in the make believe forest.

JohnMF said:
ive been looking for some decent software i could use like this with my wacom board. Is painter 9 the best to get?

BTW great paintings!

Painter 9 is great for the fine art side of it- you have tons of brushes and media options...photoshop works wonders on the tweaking though. I've seen amazing stuff coming out of both and GIMP (a free unix based art program similar to PS) as well.

What kind of Wacom tablet do you have...I've been saving up for a Intuos 12X12 for sometime.

Thanks for the ever so cool comments!!

Most reactions

Back