Some Fall Colors - Opinions Requested

A

astrostu

To be perfectly honest, I'm not quite sure what I was going for with this image. I think I was trying to get some nice contrast between a yellowing tree and the blue sky. I was also experimenting with a circular polarizer since I haven't really worked with them before. I was also going off of some advice from a previous shot of mine that I try to off-center the main focus, which in this case I think is the tree on the left. And I wanted to get the small, crescent moon in the shot as well.

So with that all said, I'm curious as to what people think of this shot. I'm not looking for an all-out critique, which is why this isn't in the "Critique" section, but if you have advice and suggestions, I'd be happy to hear it/them.

IMG_7910_8in.jpg

I really like the color. This picture reminds me of one that I took a while back. It's not the best picture, but I think you did get some really good color. I like it.

I really like the color as well... it is very rich.
My only suggestion would be to crop out the lower right hand treetop. Maybe go with a square crop instead?

Most reactions

Back