some favorites

love the first, and the second, and the third. not so much the fourth. don't like the blur of it. great pics.
first is amazing by the way

Wow, for how long did you expose that first shot? 5 minutes?

Very nice, by the way. I have to agree with everyone, 1 and 2 are superb.

EDIT: Ah, I see. 4 minutes.

I like #1 but could have done with a longer shutter speed for the star trails. I like the fact you got down low for it though.

But the light on the leaves in #3 is probably my favourite. Exposed nicely....
Ken.

These are amazing shots. Great job

Wowser! #1 and #2 are incredible. #3 and #4 are beautiful too, it is just hard to compare them to the color and feeling that you get from looking at the first two.

Lazy_B: I tried to reply to your message, but it wouldn't let me.

For some reason you don't seem to have private messages on.

Anyway, I would be honored to send you a copy of it.

thanks

I love #1. Around what time did you take it? I also like #3 a lot. I may have tried to get more of the leaves into focus. Maybe changed the depth of field or positioned the camera a little bit different. Other than that, all great photos! I do like the 4th picture, it makes me feel like I'm lokking up from under water. And the second one has a very nice composition. Keep up the good work.

I love #1. Around what time did you take it? I also like #3 a lot. I may have tried to get more of the leaves into focus. Maybe changed the depth of field or positioned the camera a little bit different. Other than that, all great photos! I do like the 4th picture, it makes me feel like I'm lokking up from under water. And the second one has a very nice composition. Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Really appreciate your suggestions.

#1 was shot around 5oclock in the morning. That's why the horizon is already a bit brighter.

Most reactions

Back