some from my flickr

Josh McGarel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
im new one here so just thought I would put some pictures up so you could give me some C+C

these are off my flickr which is Flickr: josh mcgarel's Photostream
appreciated if you take a peek

anyway here are a few off there
3368924650_ce59bcaa41.jpg

3338010509_f07192b6b0.jpg

3337990583_e4596db292.jpg

3323842996_261af19a6f.jpg

3296667171_6e1d961dac.jpg

i'll leave it there. it's just a collection of a few more recent ones i like.

thanks

second one is cool with the selective coloring, the rest really don't do much for me though

#1) You should have set your exposure to the background, and the lit up the rose with your flash. The other objects in the shot really hurt the image.

#2) Is the best of the five. I usually don't care for selective coloring, but I like that image (good job).

#3)The church would be nice if more of it could be seen and it wasn't leaning back.

#4) I just see black tree branches.

#5) Might be interesting with a wider angle and a more even exposure.

(edited because I skipped one)

Last edited:
the elective coloring of the bubbles is well done. Good job on the cropping as well.

The church one would be nice with some HDR, which has been really popular around here lately for some reason.

thanks for the compliments on the bubble one. apart from the B+W i didn't do much editing. ery slight curves adjustment but hardly. the colours came out like that from the sun

the flower one was just a play around. i dont have a decent flash (on camera and a 35mm film flash) so it would have been hard to control

Most reactions

Back