Some fun at a new pose

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was just for fun. My best friend was over for a bbq today and I took these. First is my son and her daughter.. second is her and her oldest daughter. CC welcome!!
I'm so kicking myself because it was evening and I opened my ap pretty wide.. her daughers eyes were in focus but my sons fell just outside the focal plane.. ugh ;(

IMG_5203.jpg

IMG_5228.jpg

#1 color fixed:
IMG_5203-2.jpg

2 new ones (lets say #3 and 4?)
IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I really like the first one. The girl's eyes really pop and the hair fades nicely out of range (it didn't work so well on the other child).
#2 has a different composition. Mebbe too tight on the crop?

Thanks for replying guys!! I get that CC a lot w/my photos, I crop too tight. I will back it up some, thanks!

I really agree with the comment about the eyes popping at you on these. They really shine in these shots.

The cropping is probably more of a taste thing...as...I really like a tight crop on people. I don't mind heads being chopped off in a shot where it's tight and intimate.

My only complaint that is a problem throughout every shot... They are all from the host site photobucket, and my work blocks the site. So all I get is the dreaded red X... But hey at least the pictures are consistant... LOL...

Most reactions

Back