Some garden shots

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was sitting in the garden today and was bored..........so i grabbed my camera again and started shooting. Not for long though, since the battery died on me :er:
Ah well, i got some shots. I know nothing is really focused good in the last one, but i just liked it anyways :mrgreen:
Tuin030.jpg

Tuin031.jpg

Tuin032.jpg

Tuin033.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

I think I can see why you like the last one here, even though you did not get the flower all that well into focus. It still has "something" with the bee flying away!

What's wrong with the leaves in 2. The lovely green is fading - what "fading"? - dying off ... dry weather? Illness?

Oh, and "my friend" ... erm :puke: - a green fly.
By the way: there is green and green, you know. And this sort of green is NOT my kind of green! But I like the photo ... have you seen my studies of the green fly? The reversed lens macros?

Composition of the first is pleasing.
It is a hover fly in that flower there, not a wasp, isn't it?

Great shooting Daan. That fly shot really looks cool.

thanks for the comments :)
The tree is dieing for some reason. Probably the heat. This happened to the thing last year, but this year it just grew again. So probably next year it will be nice and green again :)
And i saw your pics of the green fly, pretty ugly eh :). Im probably gonna buy some extention tubes this week and see what i can do with the little bugger.
In the first pic, thats a hoverfly. Wasps are thicker then that. For somekind of weird reason i dont see alot of wasps these days..............dont mind it though :)

whoa! I'm impressed! the last one is AMAZING!

I love the second shot it's great! Love the colours, very effective.

Most reactions

Back