Some general "fun" pictures I took in Asia

They are all very beautiful. I have to say I LOVE that hermit crab one! I own three hermits and its nice to see one on a beach instead of a tank.

4, 1 and 9.

I don't understand why did you make the monkey photo into portrait style photo, are you going to hang the photo on your wall like the wedding photo or what.

That number 9, if all the glasses were in focus I think it would look lots better. But it's too late now.

I have no idea of what blured pictures are about 2 and 3. You don't have to go overseas to produce dizzying photos.

Anyway that boat and the scenery is a top notch, make me feel want to lie down under the coconut tree.

I don't understand why did you make the monkey photo into portrait style photo, are you going to hang the photo on your wall like the wedding photo or what.

If i had a portrait of a monkey like that you can rest assured it would be on MY wall...

Those are some awesome photographs. I hope I can get to your level someday. :hail:

They're all pretty damn good. My favourites are #1 and #5.. superb!

Great shots,1 and 4 are definitely my choice here.

These are all really well done. 1 and 5 are my favorites. 1 is spooky and ominous. 5 looks like you pulled it right out of National Geographic. Really cool. Thanks for sharing them.

Most reactions

Back