Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4292872065_918edd6e4b.jpg

DSC_0732.jpg

DSC_0731.jpg

DSC_0717.jpg

Last edited:
Im not sure if you are looking for c&c but the only one with a decent composition is the car and it is poorly framed. The tree woul be kool if you were at the very bottom of it, otherwise its a mid-section of a tree. The quality of the photos are very good. Keep shooting and have fun!

The good ones, they look the same as all noobs post, nothing very interesting
they all look overexposed, shot 2 is the only one wthat has potential if you re shoot it, what do you think is good about 3 & 4

well four is beast because the background is bright and makes the tree really stand out ye would have been better from bottom up!

I am not wild about any of them, the fungus is prolly the better of the 4, the car one has too much glare and is not squared up, the leaf one is not very interesting, and the tree one isnt too interesting either, looks like you could use a polarizer.

i do believe this is the "beginner forum & gallery" .... unless im mistaken?

Thats what he was saying, they are like all the others.
Nothing wrong with that, everyone has to start somewhere.

Yes but they keep making the same mistakes, the first thing i would do is read all the posts to see what comments have been made about other shots and learn, every day there are leaves and parts of trees and lots of out of focus shots

Yes but they keep making the same mistakes, the first thing i would do is read all the posts to see what comments have been made about other shots and learn, every day there are leaves and parts of trees and lots of out of focus shots

I apoligize, your comments a generally negative so i saw it in a differant perspective. I will say you could be less critical! lol

After re-reading his comment, i may have overlooked it :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back