Some green thing

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Right well, woke up at 4am and cant sleep, started going through some site photos for work and found some nonsense I was messing with when I wasn't getting on with my work.... given me something to do now in my insomnia though...

Plantthingcopy-1.jpg

<goes to look for something else to do to induce sleep>

But why is this a "blooper"?
Or is it just a "snapshot"? Doesn't look like one. Looks composed and taken with consideration about DOF!

Corinna: no reference in your comment to the thread title? I'm in shock! :mrgreen:

I like the picture. Don't ask me why, but it belongs in a cookbook.

pascal

"in shock", eh?

Well, I thought that FOR ONCE I'd refrain from referring to the colour mentioned in the title. Just this once ... and again it was wrong. ;)

Maybe it is a blooper because it is upside down? (we all know Becky is upside down herself sometimes ...) ;)

would not consider it a real blooper though ;)

Lol thanks for the comments! And its not upside down it was on a bush and they were hanging downward... though I did rotate 90 degrees to landscape... it was originally hanging in from the left through some railing...

.. though I did rotate 90 degrees to landscape... it was originally hanging in from the left through some railing...

I knew something was wrong :p

just imagining you yourself rotating ;)

Maybe it is a blooper because it is upside down? (we all know Becky is upside down herself sometimes ...) ;)

would not consider it a real blooper though ;)

That is exactly what I thought word for word.

I think it's only a blooper cuz she is tired....Snapshots and Bloopers/Landscape and Nature...any one could make that oops after not sleeping in twentysome odd hours. it's the "and" blame the and :lol:

Wait, I'll just get those handcuffs again ... ;)

Most reactions

Back