Some Help Please!

The_Saint

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I've been asked to do photos at the senior dance at my school, Now I don't usually do that type of photography, so I'm looking for any tips at all!|

I'm doing shots of people arriving in their limos, cars etc. at the main entrance, as they get out the car, as they step onto the "red Carpet"

Some advice please!

I think lighting is going to be a key concern here. Do you know what ambient light you'll have?

Only My Built In flash, a few lights outside maybe, Its going to be going into the evening, around 6ish, so it'll be semi dark already...

Oh, you're on the other side of the equator.
I don't do too many portraits/wedding shots, but I'm pretty sure you're going to need to MacGyver something to give you more light.

MacGyver?

It's a reference to an old TV show, starring Richard Dean Anderson (Guy from the SG1 series). The character was fairly clever, and could build damned near anything seemingly from baling wire, chewing gum and a piece of cardboard.

Basically, if someone says you need to MacGyver it, they mean you'll need to rig something up from whatever you can find on hand.

Most reactions

Back