some help plz

desi_elegance

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey every1,
as u kno i am new so i will tell u a bit abt myself. I love 2 take pics, im 20 yrs old (girl) and i have no previous photo experience except the fact that i absolutey love takin pics!!! I have 2 cameras a Panasonic FZ20 and a canon sd900. So anyway my ques was that I want to start takin pics for pplz small events n stuff, my FZ20 takes awesome pics. What else do I need in order 2 take others pics. Like for example do I need the background ppl have at studios n stuff, or extra lighting? I have no idea. I just want to give ppl what they pay for. You know? I think I take pretty good pics. But what else does it require?

Please Help Me out!!!!! :lovey:

Sorry, I only help out people who type whole words.

hey everyone
as u kno Iam new so Iwill tell u a bit about myself. I love 2 take pictures, Im 20 yrs old (girl) and I have no previous photo experience except the fact that i absolutey love taking pictures!!! I have 2 cameras a Panasonic FZ20 and a canon sd900. So anyway my question was that I want to start taking pictures for small occasions and stuff, my FZ20 takes awesome pictures. I needed some advice on what else I need. for example do I need the background that they have at studios and stuff, or extra lighting? I have no idea. I just want to give people what they pay for. You know? I think I take pretty good pictures. But what else does it require?

There you go. Complete words. If that makes you happy :wink:. Im at work right now so I was typing in a hurry before.

I just remembered one more question. How come some memory cards are more expensive than the others yet they will hold the same amount of pictures? Does it effect the quality of the picture? Or the shutter speed?

I don't think you quite understood what sabbath was saying because you didn't fix it. You are using abreviations like "u" instead of "you" and "2" instead of "to". This may be alright when you are trying to cram as much as you can into a limited space sms, but on a forum it just makes for hell difficult reading.

I'll answer your second question there because I actually got lost in your first post. The reason they will be more expensive for the same size is most likely speed. Certain cards can write data faster than others. This alows for faster shooting as the buffer can be emptied onto the card faster (if any of this is wrong hopefully someone more experienced will correct me, but I believe this to be correct).

Most reactions

Back