some high school football c&c is strongly welcome

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by jarhead2042, Sep 11, 2010.

1. jarhead2042

jarhead2042 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    did these with a 500mm mirror lens focus is manual...just looking for some pointers on how to make them better...cant afford another lens right now and with the 500mm lets me stay out of the way for the most part...plus the manual focus makes things more fun for me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. IDLaxStar

IDLaxStar TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Why aren't these guys wearing shoulder pads? But for c&c. Your first two shoots are overexposed. This shouldn't happen when shooting sports. You want the fastest shutter speed you can get. Bump that baby up haha. Or you iso down if it was high. Another thing I was just told yesterday was to always try to get a persons face and the ball in every shot. If you can't see their face it is not as interesting. But not to bad.

3. Peanuts

Peanuts TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    That is crazy funky bokeh! Sorry. That is all I noticed. Colours look good. Previous guy was right, the first two are overexposed but not too shabby :)

4. jarhead2042

jarhead2042 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    thanks guys..the bokeh has always been nuts with this lens lol...200 bucks for a 500mm lens i guess i cant complain to much